Thursday, May 17, 2012

Good Morning all,
I can't say how good it feels to be writing again. This morning though it was kinda hard to get out of bed. I just lay there trying to re-capture my dream. I was having such a nice dream. I would say it was rather misty and but it was just a teaser of a dream. I'll spare you the details but I was mad for waking up. Anyway I got out of bed and made myself the vegetable juice I have made a practice of. That natural juice is so invigorating! Maybe one day I might share some of my juicing recipes.
Yesterday I decided to get a haircut after work. I told the lady to use a #2 attachment on the clippers I didn't realize my hair was going to be cut almost to the root with that damn thing. Normally I tell them to use a #3 and they use scissors at the top but this lady just did the entire head with it. I guess I should have specified better but now I'm sporting a new sexier look. If you ever saw "V for Vendetta" and saw Megan Fox with her stubble, you know what I mean. I rode my bike again today for a few minutes before settling in to write, with my new shiny head. There is nothing more exhilarating than the wind in your face early in the morning. It is almost like nature's kiss. There is a certain freedom in it that is just indescribable that just inspires you to write.
I have been thinking that I am going to continue to use this blog to just let my thoughts go and I am going to start posting my sourcing articles on the HireCentrix site. So if you would like sourcing stuff you might want to check it out. I might rant about some sourcing stuff here but I'm going to send the more formal articles there. Just to let you know.

No comments: