Sunday, September 23, 2007

Fuel Injectors for your Recruiting Engine

Sourcing is being more and more often proclaimed as the solution to all recruitment challenges. Yet while I listen to the concerns of sourcers throughout the industry I keep hearing some common themes, some of those I mentioned in the last few posts as they relate to the relationships between sourcers and recruiters. These concerns have driven me to believe that most sourcing initiatives will not succeed in providing their anticipated results. Why the gloomy view of sourcing? Don’t misunderstand, sourcing is my passion and I believe that it can take our industry to the next level. It isn’t that I’m trying to say that sourcing doesn’t work.


Continue reading "Fuel Injectors for your Recruiting Engine"? " »

No comments: