Monday, April 9, 2007

Here it goes....

I have been thinking of joining the ranks of bloggers out there for a while. I have been quietly lurking behind the scenes just reading the blogs but after a final nudge from Michael Kelemen of www.recruitingbloggers.com I figured I'd take the plunge.

As I begin my ramblings, I wanted to establish the focus that I foresee this journal taking shape. I want this blog to be a sourcing journal of sorts. I want to explore the different tools and techniques not just in internet based sourcing but phone sourcing as well. My desire is not to make this a forum for self-serving pontification but a place where I can learn and share what I've learned and hopefully add something meaningful to a growing niche within recruitment.

1 comment:

Steven Rothberg said...

Welcome to the Recruiting Blogosphere. To create a lot of valuable links to your blog and to increase your profile in the Blogosphere, you should author articles for the Recruiting Blogswap. Your articles will be published on other recruiting blogs and, if you wish, you'll receive articles from other blogs to publish on your blog.